Monday, March 26, 2012

What I Like About Not Being in School: Part 1

Today spring term began at COA. While my friends have presumably been shopping for classes and worrying about what to take, I had quite a lovely day!


1st stop: A different kind of shopping trip to Giant with Cynthia to impulse buy everything we need for our camping trip tomorrow. Our cart contained 4 boxes of animal crackers and 4 cans of beans, among other things.


2nd stop: New brake pads for my bike so I can bike around the city will less fear of injury.


3rd event: Biking to Georgetown, and sitting at the aqueduct in the sunshine.

4th: Seeing the MLK memorial

5th stop: The cherry blossoms! There were a couple peak trees, but on the whole they seem to be post-peak. What the heck, early spring?

6th stop: The Capitol! Where I took a pointing picture by myself. Cool.

7th: Moises had a long layover in DC, so he metroed to the mall and we hung out for the first time since last March!
Please ignore my awkward selfie-picture-taking face

Moises is holding up the Washington Monument! Look at him go!


It is good to be back in this city, yessir.

No comments:

Post a Comment