Friday, September 16, 2011

I need a time-turner...

...because I just spent way too long reading Harry Potter facts. BUT. I learned SO MUCH. As fun as it is to research white-nose syndrome in bats, I would much rather discover that Diagon Alley is actually a diagonal street. Diagon Alley = diagonally! AAAH!! Knockturn Alley = nocturnally!
http://hpotterfacts.tumblr.com/


In other news, J.K. Rowling took an online quiz and was sorted in Hufflepuff House. I'm a Huff!


In actual real life news, I didn't know what to blog about so my default was Harry Potter. I suppose it is slightly relevant, because exactly one year ago I was having a Harry Potter themed birthday party. In fact, I had the MOST Harry Potter birthday. Ha!


As for Prescott news, I have a week left of my block course-- it's gone by super fast. Pretty soon I'll be moving in to my actual house! As fun as couch crashing has been, I'm excited to have a space to myself. 
I've taken up a hobby-- collecting dead cicadas and painting their heads with glitter nail polish! So many Ke$ha cicadas. But not even the enormous western Ke$ha cicadas can top the original, seen here in Jessie's equally Ke$ha-ed hand.

I will try to actually come up with something to blog about next time. Until then, be on the lookout for a Ke$ha in a mailbox near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment