Thursday, February 20, 2014

All the rooms

I spend excessive amounts of my free time on decorating my room, in part because I have way too much stuff that can possibly fit into it, no matter what size. So I just move it around from wall to wall, and call it 'organizing'.  What follows are some of my college rooms. It's like a game-- can you spot all the same items in different locations in each room?!


First year- Dorm explosion.
Second year- The house on School Street-- my attic cave.

Third year- Prescott semester-- when I didn't bring everything I owned.

Fourth year ish- Tiny cabin on the hill, Calypso Farm in AK.


Fifth year- Cottage Street with slightly less shit.

Not pictured: Pleasant Street room, Cleftstone Room. Don't worry, I still had all of the same things.

No comments:

Post a Comment