Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Reminiscing

GUYS I SWEAR I'm going to blog regularly. I know I've said this about four times in the past year, aka everytime I post, but I'm serious this time. This blog post is the jumping point for all my future blog posts about my favorite subject... the past. I spend probably way too much time looking through old pictures and reminiscing to... myself. So I might as well share, is my thought process here.

First up: Utah! I went on a big trip to Utah in the fall of 2012, and I never blogged about it. Blog post or it didn't happen, amirite?

As an overview, I traveled with two recently graduated friends from school, Sarah and Lucy. We started in Salt Lake City and then moved down to Arches, Canyonlands, Goblin Valley, Capitol Reef, Vermillion Cliffs Wilderness, and the North Rim of the Grand Canyon. I won't bore you, dear readers, with too many Utah posts in hopes that I will do exciting things in the PRESENT that I can blog about, but only time will tell.

Here is Growler, our trusty vehicle, taking in the views:




No comments:

Post a Comment