Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Times we clapped

We clap a lot here at Bear Brook. Which is the understatement of the year, because it’s not just a lot of clapping, it’s clapping for EVERYTHING. We just really like encouragement, or something. 
To keep myself entertained during our training sessions, I kept a list of all of the different times that we clapped. I didn’t write down repeat clapping offenses, so this is by no means an exhaustive list for times that we clapped. That would be pages long. Also how many times did I write ‘clap’ in this blogpost? Anyway, here goes:

When we did our count-off successfully
When we failed at our count-off
When someone brought out more plates
When we finished with some skit
When someone finished their lunch
Anytime anything is announced
When it’s dinnertime
When we get to gather on the couches
When I was late to the meeting
When the guys were jamming on guitars
When Darren played violin
When Drizzy came up with the soup analogy
When Davis said “I told you the clapping would stop”
When Aimee didn’t get clapped for and was sad
When Bryan made some announcement
When Maya’s grandma sent chocolate
When we successfully counted off by 6
When I found my notebook hiding in plain sight
When anyone cooked dinner
Every time someone got a nametag
When we arrived at the DMV to get fingerprinted
When Levi got called for a fingerprint
When Levi passed the garbage truck on the road
Because Bryan didn’t have to get fingerprinted
When Ray succinctly explained our range of experience
When the lady got back up on the stage at the high school
When Bob Champagne mentioned people hooking up because it’s so cold
When we planned to go on a tour and then play dodgeball at our Salvation Army orientation
Because we are getting a drum set
When I volunteered to make a box for the memory box
Bouta pull Valentines Day names
Yummy meals
Clapping for snapping
To thank Jessie for organizing Valentines
When Drake wasn’t going to say it but he said it anyways
The genres in the movie collection are now labeled
When Levi volunteered as notetaker

and now that I am in internet land, here is picture in case you were curious of where I've been spending my time clapping in the past few weeks:

No comments:

Post a Comment