Thursday, November 21, 2013

Gotta Travel On

Well, it's been four and half years, and it's time to leave this beautiful and warm (except for the weather) little pocket that has been my college experience. Not quite graduated yet, but graduating the location, if that's a thing that can happen.








This is pretty much how I feel about leaving, minus the part about missing all the wonderful people of COA:

Done laid around, done stayed around
This old town too long
Summer's almost gone, winter's coming on
Done laid around, done stayed around
This old town too long
And it seems like I've got to travel on
And it seems like I've got to travel on.


This song always seems to fit the occasion of leaving and moving on, and I've been humming it all week. This is just to say that I have no idea what I'll be up to next, all I know is that I've got the travel bug, as always, and I've got to travel on. Coming up next: probably some nostalgia posts about the good ol' days, as I sift through a lot of old pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment