Saturday, November 2, 2013

Stinky GiggleChunks

I think most children went through a Captain Underpants phase, but my childhood was perhaps an extreme case. The obsession with these cartoon books and the related hilarity in everything having to do with toilets probably is why I am the way I am today (Queen of Poop, that is). My family even put a tiny toilet on every birthday cake for years.
















For Christmas every year, my brother and I get presents from Captain Underpants. But Captain Underpants' greatest gift by far was the  Professor Poopypants' Name Generator.

All you need to do is take the first letter of a first name, and then the first and last letter of a last name. So for me, the key letters are A, C, and N. You look at the name generator, and then match the letters to  find your new name! Mine is Stinky GiggleChunks. My brother is Crusty BarfBuns. My mother is Stinky BarfBuns. My father is Stinky GiggleChunks (the one flaw with this generator is that you can end up with many people with the same name).

Sometimes when I'm bored I think of random people I know and come up with their Captain Underpants name.
Stop judging me.

So here's a list of some of my friends:

Buttercup BananaBuns
Fluffy HampsterButt
Snotty RhinoSniffer
Poopsie BubbleFanny
Lumpy WaffleChunks
Lumpy ToiletSquirt
Zippy LizardBuns

Now you try!
https://www.cs.drexel.edu/~introcs/F2K/lectures/PoopyPants/index.html

2 comments:

  1. Mrs. Elder Poop loves this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stinky GiggleChunks Jr.,
    About those poopy gongress people who shut down the government including the National Parks:
    Could you please run the names of Tea Party Representatives and senators (don't call them lawmakers, they are LAWBREAKERS) through the Professor Poopypants Name Generator?
    I'd like to see what John Boehner, Eric Cantor, Mitch McConnell, Michele Bachman, etc. look like with their proper Poopy names.
    Thank-you,
    The Esteemed Mr. Stinky GiggleChunks the First

    ReplyDelete