Thursday, July 21, 2011

We're so happy...

CAKE FOR LUNCH!
Truth be told, this is not a baking/food blog, though I most likely will have posts about food. "Cake for lunch" is a song written at 2 am while trying to persuade the cook to let us use the oven for a camper project during my first year working at camp.
It's sung to the tune of the good ol' Barney song...


I love cake, you love cake
We're so happy... CAKE FOR LUNCH!
With a great big CAKE,
and a cake for me and you
Won't you say you love cake too?
Lunch cake lunch!


Anyways as that night was one of my first and best memories of working at the Cove, so it seemed like an appropriate blog title. 
Also, we also made cake for lunch during staff week. 



Also, whenever Maia and I are wondering what to make for lunch, dinner, or bekfart (breakfast), we always get told to make cake. For lunch.
Also, I can't think of anything better.

1 comment: