Thursday, October 6, 2011

General Management Plan!

Sometimes I get bored in class. Especially classes that are four hours long, like my block course in Park and Wilderness Management. I occupied myself by writing down all of the "Major" and "General"-isms that were said by people in my class. This is an entertaining game that I learned from How I Met Your Mother. Of course, it was picked up at camp and we couldn't get through a staff meeting without endless salutes. And once you start something, it is hard to stop! We created a monster!



So here is a summary of what I learned over block:
General Feeling
General Land Office
General Idea
General Trend
General Question
General Plans
General Stuff To Bring
General Yahoo Behavior
General Public
Major Conservation Group
Major Barn Was Burning
Major Form
Major Points
Major Concentration
Major Battle
Major Thoroughfare
Major Hike
Major Undertaking
Major Management Thing
Major Lookout Point
Major Conclusions

Imagine saluting to all these higher-ups! I will obviously continue writing these down in class. And post the best ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment