Monday, October 31, 2011

Pros and cons: Airport edition

I travel on planes pretty often, so you would assume that I am pro at airports and catching flights. You would be very wrong in this assumption. I seem to be incapable of having a smooth airport/plane experience. Either I get picked for extra screening, or I sprint around the airport with my frame backpack and act frazzled. Or there was that one time that I got on the wrong flight. Turns out I was waiting at the wrong gate, and there were two flights to Bangor at 9 pm that night. Why I so stupid??

This weekend I was traveling back to Prescott from DC and stupidly had a half an hour layover in ATL (never do this!!). The airport is huge and I had to sprint through two terminals only to easily get on my flight and wait around while other late people just strolled in. Then I almost missed my shuttle and got stranded in Phoenix.


But I still love flying because you get views like this:

And you get to be places that you love:

With the gimps that you've been missing:

It was a wonderful weekend with camp friends in DC, and we even squeezed in a trip to the Cove. Now it's back to school. I'll put on my teenage mutant ninja turtle hat and go to class now.
Happy Halloweeeen!

No comments:

Post a Comment