Monday, October 24, 2011

Mepps

My housemate Noah bought some stylin' hats at the D.A.V. a while ago. And for some background, the D.A.V. is this magical thrift store where you can find whatever you are looking for for under a dollar, depending on the mood of the lady who rings you up. I've figured out the trick though. When I wear my hair down I get major discounts (Major Discounts!), so I guess she's a curly hair fan. Anyway, the point is that Noah and I have matching hats and this has spawned a couple of fantastic twin days! The first one happened by accident, except for the hats.

The second one was planned out way in advance.


We don't know what 'Mepps' means. It is the great mystery.

And now a word from our sponsors!
General Studies
General Response
Major Beetle Kill
Major Impact

No comments:

Post a Comment