Thursday, February 2, 2012

Major Reflection

Well it's midterms here at COA (and it's only February?!?), so I thought I'd briefly reflect on what I've learned so far, and think about if I want to change anything about how my classes are going.


Here is what has been happening in....


Intro to Econ: Global Issues
Major Global Currency
General Sense
Major Tools
General Idea
General Assumption
General Motors
General Electric
Major Takeaway Point
General Recognition
General Expectation
Major Areas
Major Factor


Our Public Lands: Past, Present, and Future
Major Rail Lines
Major Way To Get To Them
Major Snowmobile Loops
General Lands Office 
Major Piece
Major Usually
General Management Plan (Hey! I remember this guy. He was in my block course too!)


For some reason my other two classes haven't had any visits from the military. I'm going to bring that up in my midterm evaluations. If I can't randomly salute in class, then what is the point??

1 comment: