Wednesday, December 21, 2011

So long, it's been good to know ya

I've got to be drifting along.


Those lyrics have been in my head in my last few days at Prescott, maybe so I could make leaving less of a big deal. But that didn't really work, because leaving still mattered. Even now, sitting at home in DC, I still have not completely realized that I'm not going back to Arizona after winter break. All my stuff is gone, shipped in many, many boxes. Seeing my room that empty was very strange, because I had managed to collect and paste my walls with excessive amounts of shit over my few months.



I did have a wonderful last few days though, thanks to my housemates and close friends. We went out to a late Chinese lunch on our last day together (sandwiched by breakfast and dinner out...), had a fancy sushi party, and dressed up as elves, and made this video:



Hopefully I'll be back to visit, but until that time comes I'll be missing these people like crazy!
What an incredible semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment