Friday, December 2, 2011

two weeks of the semester left...

So I'm going to blog about things that I'll miss about life in Prescott.


1. Drying my laundry outside after Thanksgiving because it was 70 degrees and I could do that

2. Ponderosa pines (Pinus ponderosa) 
At the Grand Canyon

3. Taking trips for class. I get to do this at COA too, but not this coming winter. 
Here is the dinner crew on our overnight to the Grand Canyon in September
4. My housemates and all the wonderful people I've met here. 
After finishing a hike at fossil creek.

5. The big sky and gorgeous desert landscapes. 
Agua Fria National Monument

That's enough for now-- I could go on for a while. I cannot believe that the semester is almost over. It feels like just a couple weeks ago when I was filled with apprehension about coming to this new place. Now it's home for me. It will be a tough next two weeks. I have to finish up my semester work, figure out packing up my ridiculous amount of stuff that I've accumulated, explore as much as possible, spend time with my friends, eat more Mexican food, and soak up LOTS of sunshine before I'm back in dark ol' Maine.

No comments:

Post a Comment